The church’s annual budget is supported entirely by offerings and donations of those attending Mountain View. The budget is developed and executed by the Finance Committee and is available for review at any time. The Treasurer submits monthly financial reports to the Administrative Board, which are also available for review at any time.
All tithes, pledges, and offerings are kept in strictest confidence and known only by the Financial Secretary. All accounts maintained by the church are audited at the end of each calendar year.
- Outreach: General missions and outreach of the church.
- Evangelism: reaching out to people with the good news of Jesus Christ and welcoming them with genuine Christian hospitality.
- Education: Plans, organizes, and implements all of the educational ministries of the church.
- UMYF Adult Leadership Team: Members of this team work together to assess the needs of our youth and provide leadership and guidance for their ministries.
- Finance: Responsible for our budget and overall finances.
- Stewardship: Pledges and contributions to the church.
- Trustees: Building, grounds, equipment, maintenance.
- Worship: Responsible for all aspects of worship services.
- Staff Parish Relations: Oversees church staff.
- Lay Leadership: Seeks and nominates persons to serve on committees.
- Audit: Conducts an annual audit of all church accounts.
- Green Team: Landscaping of the church grounds.
- Administrative Board: Governing body of the church.
- Council on Ministries: Oversee the planning and evaluation of all ministries.